Simon Taylor, Thames Valley Partnership
The Drum Jam
The session begins under expert tuition with a series of fun warm up games and exercises to energise and lift the spirits. Your team will then work together to learn a selection of rhythms on the instruments and perfect the unique, simple combinations of beats in small sections. Before they know it your team will be producing one amazing piece of music, creating a sound together that they never thought possible.
How It Works
- Your team will enter to the inspiring sound of the drums.
- Fun rhythm-based warm ups, song learning.
- Explanations about the different drums and techniques.
- Each section will learn different parts.
- The sections will slowly build up forming the final piece.
- Shared experience.
- High energy activity
- Changes attitudes
Duration: 1 - 2 hours