A Taste of Brazil – Carnival Pedagogy
A Taste of Brazil
This exhilarating experience will transform your team into a large percussion ensemble with a true Brazilian flavour. Everyone will learn the infectious grooves and rhythms of Brazil under the expert guidance of our leading percussion directors, with years of experience in this style.
Without leaving their seats, your team will be transported to the streets of Brazil, with each person playing their part in creating a stunning piece of original music.
We’ll go through the basics of Brazilian beats and breaks with a series of fun warm up games and exercises, the group are split up into sections and taught how to play each instrument in front of them. Everyone works together to create a monster groove and as many breaks as they can handle,
this experience culminates in a stunning finale which is guaranteed to give your team an exhilarating, uplifting experience.
‘A Taste of Brazil’ will unify your team and transfer the true ethos and community spirit that is at the heart of this music. They will gain confidence and an amazing sense of achievement but be warned, toe tapping and desk bashing of these infectious rhythms will be taking place for weeks to come.
How it works
- Your team will enter to the inspiring sound of the drums.
- Fun rhythm-based warm ups, song learning.
- Explanations about the different drums and techniques
- Each section will learn different parts
- The sections will slowly build up forming the final piece
- Builds Teams
- Shared experience
- High energy activity
- Changes attitudes
- 30 minutes – 2hrs recommended
- Other formats are available
Number of deligates
- Min – 5
- Max – Unlimited
- Fully costumes samba dancers
- Evening Carnival themes entertainment and site dressing
Download our product PDF below
Enquire about this event
Call our events team
Tel: 020 7078 4068